Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Friday, December 31, 2004

2005 is nearly here...

Thought I'd start my new year's resolution a little early and start my blog.

My plans for this blog:

1. I shall try and share my experiences as a struggling writer faithfully and accurately, giving information which may be useful to others trying to write and publish fiction
2. I shall try not to display angst and other tedious introversions
3. I shall try not to make too many spelling mistakes


2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger Sasha White said…

    Hi Kate! It's Gypsy from Ehar. Whoo Hoo onthe blog....and I second the 'make less spelling errors' resolution!

     
  • At 2:48 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    awww but angst and tedious introversions are what it's all about. . . er . . .aren't they?

    I love, love, love your hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home