Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sold out and ill health

Apart from 30 copies in the central warehouse, and a few copies at amazon.co.uk, The Lady Soldier has sold out the first printing! Within a week of launch. I guess this is better than anyone expected, and yesterday Hale confirmed that a reprint is happening asap.

I'm the kind of person who prefers to be optimistic about things. However, sometimes the facts are too cold and hard to gloss over and I feel upset and numb. An old friend is very ill at the moment. I shall go tomorrow and visit him in hospital.

Meanwhile today I am trying to concentrate on making some progress with edits. I'm not making as much progress as I would like...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey congrats! That's great news!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home