Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Monday, May 23, 2005

Book tagged

Wendy tagged me, and as it's book-related, here goes:

Total number of books I own:
at a guess, 5000


Last book I bought:
Act of Courage - Allan Mallinson

Last book I read:
Pompeii - Robert Harris


5 books which mean a lot to me:
Swallows and Amazons - Arthur Ransome

We Didn't Mean To Go To Sea - Arthur Ransome
The Less Decieved - Philip Larkin
Up The Line To Death - Various
Collected Poems - P B Shelley


I'd like to tag:
Kate Harrison
Anna Lucia
Alex Bordessa

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    5,000 books ... I want to come play at your house ...

     
  • At 7:23 am, Blogger Kate Allan said…

    Not all my books are at my flat. Chronic shortage of book shelves. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home