Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Passion and large print

I can't believe I haven't posted here for nearly a week! Well, the day job has been mad so not much has been happening writing wise, except that I received the contract for Perfidy & Perfection which I need to sign and return, and also an offer for the large print rights for The Lady Soldier by Jennifer Lindsay. It's great a large print edition will be available. Indeed only yesterday a friend asked me if it was going to be available in large print because a relative of hers is partially sighted.

I'm really looking forward to the discussion we'll be having on bookgrouponline about The Lady Soldier kicking off in a couple of weeks, so read it now so you can join in! The second edition is now available so there should be no trouble getting copies from bookshops or ask your local library. If you'd like a signed bookplate, please email.

I've been reading Passion by Jude Morgan. It's really, really good. Why aren't more people writing books like this?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:29 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    I know the feeling - one of the reasons for my "Regency slang term of the day" posts was to have something to add each day that didn't require huge amounts of thought that I was just not in the mood for after a hectic day at the office.

    But now I have 4 weeks away from the office so I have no excuse for not working on the wip and keeping the blog going steadily.

    I might even make it down to Basingstoke on 20/21 August...

     
  • At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate, I've just finished Jude Morgan's Indiscretion for a review in HNS Review. This is his take on the Regency and is excelent.

     
  • At 12:18 pm, Blogger Jessica Raymond said…

    Hi Kate, Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've only had mine for two days and am quite addicted already! Congratulations on your publications :) Jess xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home