Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back from holidays...

I'm back to the blog after sneaking away for a week to Poland for holidays. And back to the great news that The Lady Soldier is at last available through amazon.com.

I also came back to a letter from Hale asking me to draft the blurb for Perfidy & Perfection so I'll be racking my brains about that on the trains for the rest of this week I think. Then... as it's nearly September... I need to get back to some semi-serious writing. It's been a great summer off, and now I'm really itching to write again. I need to have a think though what's realistic so I can set acheivable deadlines.

New authorblog
Fellow RNA author June Gadsby has started a blog. Welcome to blogland June!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said…

    welcome home, Kate.

     
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Tess said…

    Wow - where in Poland did you go? I'd love to go there some day, being as my dad was Polish. Do you speak Polish?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home