Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Monday, September 05, 2005

Canada and Birthday

The best time for planning a book is while you're doing the dishes.
Agatha Christie

It's my birthday today and I just checked my email to find a note from Michelle Styles to wish me Happy Birthday and also that a writing friend from Canada had bought The Lady Soldier now it was available on Amazon.ca. Guess what the sales rank is then for The Lady Soldier on Amazon.ca today? Answer: 281!

Really don't get these Amazon rankings but I'm smiling. It's so exciting thinking about one's story really being in all these places across the world.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

     
  • At 4:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday, Kate, and well done on The Lady Soldier's success in Canada!
    Btw, the Regency dress is lovely.

     
  • At 5:21 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said…

    Happy Birthday!
    Hope you have a fabulous day!

     
  • At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Kate!

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Lis said…

    Happy Birthday Kate!
    I'll have to take a check and see if I can grab a copy of Lady Soldier now that its out in Canada.

     
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Stephen said…

    Whoops - now two days late.

    Happy Birthday Kate! I hope that you had a fun day.

     
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger Alex Bordessa said…

    Belated Happy Birthday, and glad to hear Lady Soldier is doing so well!!!

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Blogger Tess said…

    A belated Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 9:48 pm, Blogger Donna Alward said…

    Happy Birthday Kate!

    Have to say I got my copy from Michelle since I wasn't sure amazon.ca was going to have it at all....so Michelle was nice enough to send me one. But I'm very glad for you that the distribution is going well!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home