Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not long til Spring!

I've chosen the title above because today is the first day for several I've felt reasonably ok. This is because I've had flu, and it gets you down. However, I was back at work today and managed to do a few things which was a great novelty after days of doing nothing and sleeping. I'm still a bit tired but Writing magazine had arrived in the post and in this month's issue is RNA friend and fellow Regency Author Fenella Miller and Margaret Kaine who I was thrilled to meet at last year's RNA conference.

Feeling perky and writing magazines were the theme of the day. I perked up further after receiving an email today. It was from the UK's other main writing magazine, Writers' Forum, offering to publish an article I'd written up on my writing workshop about writing with the senses.

New author-blog alert:
Bestselling Mills and Boon author Kate Walker has started a blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 pm, Blogger Kate Walker said…

    I'll say this for you, Kate - you're fast! I'd barely set up the blog before you were on to it.

    Thanks for the welcome

    Kate W

     

Post a Comment

<< Home