Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Websites, blogs, wips

It's 100 years since the Scarlet Pimpernel was published, a fact I was unaware of before going over to UK Historical Romance blog today. Now I am itching to put on a episode from the Richard E Grant TV series! However, I must do some work on the wip tonight. I've played in my mind a addition to the scene I'm currently working on, but not written a word yet, so it would be good to get that down. If I do then I shall call it a day work-wise and watch a film later from my TBW* pile. It's the first Saturday night at home I've had for ages, and it's great to think I have a whole evening of writing / film watching potentially ahead of me, and I don't have to get up early for work tomorrow morning!

Today has been entirely taken up with work on a forthcoming website for the authors of the Regency / Georgian chapter of the RNA - the RNA's newest chapter, having been ratified by the RNA committee only this week.

* To-be-watched

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home