Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Friday, November 04, 2005

Diamonds and three things

I love the way that my google adverts come up with lots of diamond merchants after my blog post yesterday. Mmmmmm, tempting but authors don't earn enough.

Wenlock tagged me with this meme:

Three screen names that you've had: kateallan, katealpha, katea
Three things you like about yourself: my optimism, my sense of fun, my willingness to take risks
Three things you don't like about yourself: my ability to procrastinate, my untidiness, when I come over shy for seemingly no reason

Three parts of your heritage: Polish, Irish and lowland Scots
Three things that scare you: conflict, sharing my emotions, hidden toxic chemicals in everyday products
Three of your everyday essentials: coffee, wine, sugar

Three things you are wearing right now: jeans, skate shoes, cashmere jumper
Three of your favorite songs: Grace (Jeff Buckley); Black Angel's Death Song (Velvet Underground); Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis (R Vaughan-Williams)
Three things you want in a relationship: honesty, trust and love

Two truths and a lie: I have studied Middle English, Medieval Latin and Sanskrit
Three things you can't live without: friends, family and my imagination
Three places you want to go on vacation: Syria, Black Sea and Alaska
Three things you just can't do: stop worrying, drink milk, take politicians seriously

Three kids names: Anthony, Jamie, Anatasia
Three things you want to do before you die: visit Krak des Chevaliers, have a book on a bestseller list, make a souffle
Three celeb crushes: Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street circa 1979, Simon Green and Goldie from Blue Peter circa 1985, Lee Mavers from The La's circa 1990 (I can go on, but I am limited to three ;) )
Three of your favorite musicians: Billy Joel, Jeff Buckley, Frank Sinatra

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: intelligence, masculine decisiveness, masculine indecisiveness
Three of your favorite hobbies: writing stories, exploring random old places, watching films

Three things you really want to do badly right now: finish wip, get a agent, get a great publishing contract
Three careers you're considering/you've considered: novelist; architect, art dealer
Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I know that Echo Beach was by Martha and Muffins, I wish housework didn't exist, I have a short attention span ;)
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I don't understand all the wires coming out the back of the TV/DVD/those other boxes that do stuff, I can't leave the house without mascara, I spend too much on shoes
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Olga, Emma and K8.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay, I got tagged! The meme game sounds like fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home