Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bank holiday keyboard tapping

One great thing about a bank holiday weekend is that despite being busy what with seeing some relatives and friends, and going to the cinema to see the Da Vinci Code* the extra day has enabled some hours to be spent at the keyboard and I've tapped out about 1000 words. Hurrah.

The downside of making some progress on the wip seems to be a rise in a level of doubt that the thing is any good. I so hope I'm not wasting my time with this story.

*Well, it had to be done, especially since I'm never going to read the book.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:31 am, Blogger Lis said…

    Congrats on getting a 1000 words down :o)

    I think its a writer's thing to doubt that the current wip is any good. I'm just going back to mine now after a few weeks away from it and its making me cringe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home