Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Thursday, May 04, 2006

What happened to the leopard

It's been a struggle this evening. I've had a long day at work and am tired. None the less, I've managed:

Day 4 - 520 words

I *think* I now know what happens to the leopard. But all ideas welcome. We're in Regency London and someone has stolen a leopard. I found out, using Old Bailey Online, that a leopard skin in 1832 was valued at 30s. So a leopard is valuable, but not *that* valuable.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said…

    Keep going Kate. 500 words a day is my target too!

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great going on the 520 words! Good luck finding out what happens with the leopard. Sounds like a fascinating idea. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home