Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Monday, May 01, 2006

Various including Welwyn Garden City

The online party went well - I think. Next thing for me now is to concentrate on writing another book.

In the meantime Fateful Deception the ebook has been published last week on fictionwise and was their 43rd bestseller in romance. Also last week I gave my 'Writing with the Senses' workshop to a college class in Welwyn Garden City. And I've been exploring ancient roads and the Iron and Bronze Ages having been for walks along The Ridgeway and the Icknield Way. And today the large print edition of The Lady Soldier is published by Ulverscroft.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger Diane said…

    Good luck with the next one, Kate. Good to see you back.

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck. Maybe I'll have a bash at something historical one day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home