Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Review in Hertfordshire Life

"Fun and lively" says the review in this month's Hertfordshire Life of Perfidy and Perfection. A great review, and I'm really pleased.

Unfortunately the magazine has seen fit to spell my name wrong - as Allen. No, it's Allan. Please, please, please editors everywhere, take care to spell author's names correctly. It matters, not just because we're fussy but because if someone does want to look my books up in a bookshop, library or on the internet, and they type in 'Kate Allen' rather than 'Kate Allan' they won't find them.

It only has five letters. Pretty please.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 pm, Blogger Jordan Summers said…

    It doesn't seem to matter how simple your name is it always seems to get misspelled. I had a review recently where the reviewer spelled my hero's name three different ways and it was only two paragraphs long. *ggg*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home