Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Friday, January 07, 2005

No queue at the post office?

Nipped to a post office today to send off A NOTORIOUS DECEPTION to be judged for the award and there was no queue! I was in and out in two minutes. Most stressful - I'd been expecting to have half-an-hours' daydream while I stood in the queue.

Writing:
Wrote a couple of hundred words on the train this morning which did nicely progress the action sequence I'm currently working on but I had to give up after getting too squashed in by people and their bags and laptops and whatnot. Intended to write tonight but work today was hectic and I'm frazzled.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came across your blog via surfing through "next blog" button. Interest piqued. :) I'll be by again to keep up with your writing experiences.

    easywriter

     
  • At 8:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kate! Congrats on being shortlisted for the award. (And I hope you'll be at the conference?) Well done too on the writing mag article. Am very impressed that you can write on the train - I can read/make research notes, but no way can I concentrate on fiction! (Plus my handwriting on the train nowadays tends to be pure squiggle...) Kate H xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home