Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Back to the blog!

The best part of a month has passed while I’ve been away from blogging, but I’m back online at home and perhaps the break has been a chance to reflect on what this blog should be about, and I’ve had some time to think of some blog-posting ideas. I’d like my blog to be more creative, better written, and more interesting... so let's give this all a go!

Last week I must have simmering with creative energy as I ended up drawing some cartoons using MS Paint on the computer (see below). Not something I've ever done before, but that's no reason not to try something. Not that I can draw but, well, it amused me anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to see you back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home