Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another review

Another review for Perfidy and Perfection:

If you're a fan of the works of Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer, and other female writers of that era, then you're sure to enjoy PERFIDY AND PERFECTION, a Regency era romance whose heroine, Sophy, writes secretly under a man's pseudonym. Well written, with likeable characters and a plot that works surprisingly well, PERFIDY AND PERFECTION is entertaining and enjoyable... More from Romance Reader at Heart.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said…

    Congrats on the great review! Your book sounds excellent!

     
  • At 10:04 am, Blogger Jessica Raymond said…

    Congratulations! Having Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer mentioned in your review must leave you completely chuffed :)

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Blogger CraftyPerson said…

    Your reviews look extremely promising so far. I can't promise that I willread it yet as my tbr pile is teetering dangerously and I am in the midlle of an Amelie Nothomb fest!

     
  • At 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I look forward to reading the book. Which book stores can I get it from?

     
  • At 10:17 am, Blogger Kate Allan said…

    Hi Anonymous, I don't think there will be many copies left in bookstores now although any bookshop should be able to order it for you. Your best bet would be amazon, and they are currently offering 34% off.

     
  • At 4:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a Chinese.It's nice to see you你们好.我是新来的 呵呵
    My e-mail is zhuobang@gmail.com
    waiting for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home