Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The internet is a funny place

I was googling and technorating* myself yesterday, checking to see if any more of the online reviews I'm expecting on The Lady Soldier have appeared (answer: no), and found this.

So virtual shares in my blog are being traded in this kind of stock exchange game. Currently the value of my blog is B$17,318.22 and the largest shareholder is a player called 'Gina'. And all other kinds of information...

In fact, if you have a blog I should think it's being traded on BlogShares too.

* made up word, in the same spirit as the concept of 'googling'

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 am, Blogger Angela's Designs said…

    I haven't heard about BlogShares. Looks like fun. Reminds me of Economics class in high school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home