Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Drive-by posting

I returned yesterday from a short holiday to Tuscany in Italy. The weather was fabulous, and so were the surroundings, the food and the wine. Below is a photo of a butterfly - hundreds fluttered all day over the lavender in the gardens of the villa in which I was staying.

Today I'm off to the RNA Conference in Egham, Surrey to spend a long weekend in the great company of other authors and industry professionals. On Saturday I'm appearing on a 'Hale Authors Panel' organised by Amanda Grange, saying a few words in Nicola Cornick's New Writers Scheme session, and later, in a seperate session to celebrate newly published novelists, Biddy Coady is reading an excerpt from A Notorious Deception. Scary as I have no idea which excerpt she is going to choose!

There is housework and washing waiting before I go, and don't even ask how the edits are going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home