Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dentists are good for you

Yesterday, not only did I have to drag myself out of bed early, but I had to drag myself out of bed to get to the dentists for 8.30am for a filling.

I sat back in the dentists chair, trying especially to relax, but...

Today, at least, all the feeling sick and dizziness is gone.

I am being serious - does a local anesthetic mush your brain, or was I still suffering from extreme stress of the whole proceedure all of yesterday?

Last time I had a filling I was six. They say time heals.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said…

    Yup, dentists are good for you. But the drugs they use ain't. I'm not surprised you were woozy all day--I usually am, too. Glad you're feeling better. And good for you going all those years without a cavity!

    Julie, a dentist's daughter

     
  • At 9:53 pm, Blogger Kate Allan said…

    Shudder... the self-suggested memory repression seems to be working as it is all a blur already... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home