Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Come back at the weekend

Cany readers of this blog will have noticed the lack of posts this week. Sorry. The day job's been tough and I've been out in the evenings at parties (so don't feel that sorry for me).

The RNA have posted up the Joan Hessayon New Writers Award shortlist. And I'm on there.

I have a couple of book reviews coming soon to the blog, and a report on the curious questions I was asked by an auctioneer at a party I was at this week. So come back at the weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate, hi! The Fellow Bee here waving! I've meant to tell you what a wonderful blog you have much time ago. Congrats on placing on the list for the award, and I hope you win! And the future for Lady Soldier sounds very bright and promising. If you have a minute, stop by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home