Kate Allan

The online diary of Kate Allan, author

Friday, April 15, 2005

Can't win them all

Well, the Radio 4 piece on Georgette Heyer went out this morning but I'd been edited out. Only a very short sentence from me, of such little import not to count whatsoever.

C'est la vie.

On today's plus side I had a storming idea for the wip. Prompted I think by feeling so tired that I was pushing my mind to stay awake on my train home. And therefore my imagination was spinning.

And McVane, another Brit blogger, picked up Writing Magazine.

Scary stuff.

I think it'll be when people buy my books and then write and tell me that I'll freak out a little. So far I'm in my own little world that tells me that no one apart from friends I personally bribe are going to buy the thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home